Golf Members have full use of all club facilities, including the golf course and practice facility. Their family members, including children living at home, up to the age of 23, also enjoy use of all club amenities with certain limitations on the use of the golf course.
Full Golf Membership Benefits:
- Lower handicaps with as much practice as you want as unlimited use of the range with complimentary range balls is all part of the membership.
- Special guest golf rates for family members (eg. mother, father, sister, brother, child older than 23) with six family guest fees per year...they are reduced to $85 per family guest (from the $135 weekday/$165 weekend rate) and can be used any day of the week.
- Another "off price way" to entertain guests is via three One Day Invitational golf events per year where a member may bring up to seven guests at a reduced fee for lunch, golf and dinner.
- Besides personal instruction, the club also offers complimentary and reasonably priced golf clinics for all skill levels which are scheduled regularly throughout the golf season.
- Junior Golf Program and clinics gets the whole family involved in golf at an early age.
- Unlike some area clubs, membership at our club is a Family membership with no extra annual dues for golfing spouses or children under the age of 23.
- 20% off purchases of all golf equipment and all apparel in the Golf Shoppe including all club logo merchandise.
- There is no need to travel to get fitted for golf clubs as the club offers complimentary custom club fitting using state of the art launch monitor technology (FlightScope) as well as complimentary minor golf equipment adjustments and repairs.
- There are several options for Golf instruction including lessons with the Director of Golf Jim Antkiewicz (2008 National Golf Professional of the Year; PGA of America Hall of Fame in 2011), the Director of Instruction Kevin Shields (Tri-State PGA Teacher of the Year and Player of the Year), or with one of our assistant golf professionals all of whom have college golf experience and varying levels of PGA card achievement.
- Access to play other golf courses worldwide through Jim Antkiewicz’s nationwide network of other golf professionals, industry leaders and via our participation in the Jack Nicklaus International Golf Club. Some of these participating Nicklaus golf clubs feature no-fee reciprocal golf rounds for Nevillewood members.
Young Professional Membership
The Young Professional Membership is available to applicants between the ages of twenty three (23) and forty five (45), inclusive. Membership provides full access to all of the Club's facilities and amenities to include unlimited golf privileges on our championship 18 hole golf course, practice facilities, dining, clubhouse, banquet facilities and all social related events and activities. This is a non voting membership.
Corporate Memberships are purchased in the name of the Corporation and gives a designated employee the opportunity to enjoy membership privileges. Corporate Members have full use of all club facilities, including the golf course and practice facility. Their family members, including children living at home, up to the age of 23, enjoy use of all club amenities with certain limitations on the use of the golf course.
Social Golf Membership provides access to all of the Club's facilities and amenities to include limited golf priveleges (twice a month) on our championship 18 hole golf course, practice facilities, dining, clubhouse, banquet facilities, and all social related events and activities. Privileges will be extended to the Member, Member's spouse and dependent children as prescribed by the Club. This is a non voting membership.
Social Membership provides access to the Club's facilities and amenities to include the swimming pool, dining, clubhouse, banquet facilities and all social related events and activities. Privileges will be extended to the Member, Member's spouse and dependent children as prescribed by the Club. This is a non voting membership.
Social Member Benefits:
- Entertain your guests at the club no matter how large your group as you have free access to banquet facilities that can accommodate up to 220. You only pay for food & drink as the room, service and any needed AV equipment are complimentary.
- You and your guests can enjoy some of the area’s best golf course views with outdoor dining options on upper/lower patios.
- You and your guests can stay outdoors socializing comfortably well into the night at the patio fire pit which features full wait service as late into the night as you wish.
- Meeting rooms are complimentary for social/business affairs which means you pay nothing except for any food and drink your group might need.
- There is plenty room for you, your family and your guests to enjoy the water activities at the club’s 25 meter junior Olympic heated swimming pool.
- You and your guests can start the weekend in a fun way at the Friday night Happy Hours which feature complimentary hors d’oeuvres and reduced priced drinks.
- You can dine on the freshest food cooked to order on the spot at the club’s broad menu, single priced Sunday brunch with made-to-order stations.
- Enjoy any of the meals the club has to offer at your own home with “to go” service during all the club’s regular hours.
- Purchase single bottles or cases of select wines you taste and like, with preferred prices, at regularly scheduled wine tasting events with featured suppliers.
- Enjoy an entertaining night out with family and friends in the comfortable setting of the club’s patios during a summerlong schedule of Alfresco dining with live entertainment.
- Entertainment is scheduled regularly for the entire family with many pool and children-focused events.
- A calendar of special social events and parties gives many opportunities throughout the year to have fun with friends and guests.
*All Memberships have an annual food and beverage minimum.
For more information, contact Joyce Johnson at (412) 276-1000 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org